What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
The only network drawing software utility that produces hyper-accurate, professional-grade Visio network diagrams of your network and IT layers
- Easily incorporate branded elements and other logistical/legal information into customer-facing Visio deliverables
- Combine multiple drawing views of different aspects/segments of the network diagram into a single Visio file
- Selectively highlight any portion of the network to rapidly produce secondary drawings and network schematics
- Automatically collect data from multiple networks, individual devices or defined IP ranges simultaneously
- Automatically snapshot intervals of the network design, or draw data collected by other networking tools
- Visio data can be combined with other MS Office functionality for even greater extensibility
- Import device data from other networking tools including inventory and management systems
- SNMP walk your network, pulling critical device and relationship data from the network
- Visio drawings arenâ€™t proprietary and are editable by client and provider alike
- View collected/imported network data drawn in a fully interactive visual environment
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. NetDepict scores 74.13/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.netdepict.net, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $65.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: netdepict.net you’ll also be taken through to netdepict.net, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)